For request to become part of a tem and to serve, please contact any of the team leaders below or use the form on the right to contact us.
- Children's Ministry Team - Our ministry has been blessed with many willing workers who are committed to the vision for our children and the ministry.
Contact Karimah Hibbert
- Family Life Ministry - We believe that God has established the family to function as a unit and we want to make a place for them to grow and to be built up by providing opportunities for spiritual growth, social interaction, as well as practical skills training.
Contact Pastors Brian & Angela Manuel.
- First Response Team - First Aid Providers.
Contact Gwen Williams.
- Hospitality & Special Events
- Life Group - Volunteer to host a life group (a small group) that meets usually in a home with the purpose of learning together, getting to know each other and supporting one another.
Contact Ruel Castillo.
- Maintenance (House & Grounds) Team - Responsible for the upkeep of BCF's Church buildings, offices and external property, and includes include, but are not limited to, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, painting and landscaping.
Contact David Basdeo.
- Prayer Team - Want to be involved in Prayer Ministry. This Ministry equips our church to become a House of Prayer, ministering God's Word in ways that inspire and ignite our church body, releasing God's power for revival.
Contact Maria Myers.
- Sound/Media Team - Responsible for setup and efficient operation of basic audio visual equipment. If you're creative and enjoy working with video, let us know.
Contact Brian Williams.
- Worship Arts & Drama Team - Love to praise God in songs and dance, or just love music? Well, this is the ministry for you.
Contact Pastor Amber.
- IT/Website Team - If you know how to manage servers, compress and upload audio files AND/OR would be able to help keep the website updated, we would love your help.
Contact Pastor Reid
- Usher Team - Responsibly for Ushering and Greetings.
Bramalea Christian Fellowship is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.